Today a group of us met at the Station House and talked about what's been found out about the history of the allotment site. We also mulled over the structure of the booklet and have already decided on several of the sections...
Phew, we've had a busy old week.... On Saturday we had our last workshop based around printing, this time we tried out some collography.
To keep it simple - we glued bits and pieces on to heavy card and sealed the top over with copious amounts of glue, this was used as a printing plate. Our results were variable, we decided that it needed more time for the glue to dry before progressing on to printing stage.
We ended the session with a cup of tea and trying some chutney made from green tomatoes, which hadn't had time or right conditions to ripen at the end of last years growing season - with cheese and crackers of course!!